Re: First impression

> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, henris bga com wrote:
>
> > The -ivh of the ext3 kernel 2.2.17-6.i596 coughed up a message:
> > depmod: not an ELF file
> >
> > ?unnhhhnn?
>
> Known glitch.  Can be safely ignored.
>
> --
> Sam

OK. I will start with /home on the 1st machine. My plan is to back it up
and umount/mke3fs remount as ext3 and recopy the data over. How do
you handle the others, especially since this is a headless machine?

Henri

--
"Any government will kill you if it feels threatened."
--The Cynic's Book of Wisdom