Re: Oops when using ext3 with quota

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 01:24:59PM +0100, Juri Haberland wrote:

> I posted a similar report on linux-kernel a month ago, but didn't hear
> anything new from you. So I try it again in this list, this time with
> some additional info:
>
> Using a stock 2.2.17 kernel with NFS-patches and ext-0.0.3b I can
> reliably lockup the kjournald when extracting two or three tar.gz files

Yes, I know, and it's on my list of things to look at.  I've been
dealing with major modifications to the core filesystem for ext3-0.0.5
with metadata-only journaling, and I've just about got the user level
tools done for that.  Once those are out, I'll start looking at the
quota problems you have mentioned.