Source RPM please

  Hi,

 I'm a long ext3 user (rpmfind.net). I propagated ext3 on some of our
server box (W3C webservers are ext3 based too now).
 I might be tempted of testing out your kernel RPMs but unavailability
or the source RPM and the SMP version are definite showstoppers. Please
provide them. In the meantime I will stick to my own set of kernel ext3
RPMs at ftp://rpmfind.net/pub/veillard/ext3/

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | http://xmlsoft.org/