Re: Source RPM please

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 08:22:50AM -0500, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:
> Daniel Veillard <Daniel Veillard w3 org> writes:
>
> >  I might be tempted of testing out your kernel RPMs but unavailability
> > or the source RPM and the SMP version are definite showstoppers.
>
> The enterprise version is SMP-capable (I'm currently running that on
> my dual-PIII workstation)

  Okay, but this still doesn't replace the sources ;-)
For example knowing which md and which ext3 patches are in are important
to me. Having the source RPM will also simplify my life because i won't
have to patch existing redhat kernel sources RPMs to rebuild mines (or
only have to do minimal changes).

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | http://xmlsoft.org/