Just stirring the waters...

Hi, now that Ingo+redhat have discovered the cause
of the ext2 corruption under heavy load of 2.4.x
a couple of -preX patches ago (BTW ext2/3 gurus - what is the
difference between bforget() and brelse() - I'm a bit too dense
to understand the explanation given in the -pre patch?)
I wonder whether you folks are still finding
heavy load corruption problems for 2.4?

[My production servers are running ext3(6b)+2.2.19.]
Of course the real reason for asking is...are the showstoppers
to fielding ext3 on 2.4.X overcome?

Cheers!!

Richard Chan <cshihpin dso org sg>