FW: ext3 problem?

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	박노희 [mailto:nohhee turbolinuxsystems com]
Sent:	Tuesday, July 31, 2001 1:35 PM
To:	'ext3-users-admin redhat com'
Subject:	ext3 problem?

Please give me advice about the following problem.

A few days ago, I lost some of oracle DB data on my server.
My server was running Oracle DB and HA(high availability) server for web service. The filesystem was ext3, version 0.5b.
Suddenly HA server made error and rebooted alternately. So I stoped HA server and looked over mounted filesystem.
When I thought the filesystem was destroyed, I ran the command, fschk.ext3. But it didn't work properly.
Finally, I lost some of data.
My question is "Is ext3 filesystem stable?"
When I asked our HA server vender what the reason was, they said ext3 filesystem occured that problem.
I don't think HA server is reliable, but worry about the stability of ext3.

Thanks,