Re: FW: ext3 problem?

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 11:18:36AM +0900, ¹Ú³ëÈñ wrote:
> [...]

0.5b is truly ancient, and I expect that you're probably running an
equally old e2fsprogs if that's the case.  There have been several
possible recovery bugs fixed since then.  The most important one was
fixed in 0.0.7a.

You really should upgrade to ext3-0.0.7a and e2fsprogs-1.22 if you are
still on 0.5b and want to stay with a 2.2 kernel.  Right now, though,
the 2.4 ext3 code has by far the most testing and has many performance
improvements over the 2.2 version.  2.2 is in critical-bugfix-only
mode right now.