Re: EXT3 Worries

On Thursday 02 August 2001 00:56, you wrote:

> In fact, kernel RPMS with ext3 should be available from
> most major distros within a few weeks...

Is any more specific information on timing available than this?

I'm using Mandrake 8, and am thinking of installing 2.4.6-ac5 with
ext3-0.9.3.  Because distros do strange things to configurations, I'd prefer
to use Mandrake's version to minimise the chance of something not working.  I
can wait a few weeks (e.g. end of month), but I don't want to wait forever.

What are the best bets?

-Richard.
--
Richard Kimber