RE: EXT3 Worries

Mark:

	Effectively what you are saying is that for my fileset, ReiserFS's algorithm is more efficient for storing those files?

If balanced tree data structures are so efficient why have they not been used in ext3 then? In order to be compatible with ext2?

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart bh90210 net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Friday, August 03, 2001 3:46 PM