RE: EXT3 Worries

Dr. Tweedie:

	I copied the files by doing a "(cd /home; tar cvf - .) | (cd /home2; tar xvf -)", so I imagine all links were picked up as they ought to be. But I do appreciate the suggestion with regards to "cp".

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart bh90210 net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Friday, August 03, 2001 3:39 PM