ext3fs for 2.4.5

Hi,

    I have ext3 installed against the 2.2.19 kernel. I am able to make
the ext3 file system and mount it.

    I am not able to install the ext3fs for kernel-2.4.5 . I am unable
to add the ext3 patch to the kernel. In the directory
~andrewm/linux/ext3/,
which is the patch for 2.4.5 kernel.
( I can only see the patches for 2.4.6 and 2.4.7 ).

    Also, is there any prescribed pattern for installing the ext3fs on
2.4.5 kernel. If so, please mention. Does 2.4.5 kernel require any other
patches
added before ext3 patch is added ?? If so, please mention them along
with the links
where i can get them.

Thanks,
Sridhar

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Wipro Limited and is intended for  use only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message,
the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the
Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended
recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the information to the named
recipient,  you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing,
copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
delete this mail & notify us immediately at mailadmin wipro com