InterMezzo patch for ac?

Hi Alan,

Would you be opposed to including an InterMezzo patch for the ac
series soon?  It doesn't touch anything outside of its fs directory.

It would probably help us get a few more users and fits nicely with
ext3 being in ac now.  We are also quite far along Reiser support for
InterMezzo.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

- Peter -