Re: BUG: Assertion failure with ext3-0.95 for 2.4.7

> If it's possible, could you please also test journalled data mode?

I finished some tests with journalled data mode and with ordered mode. Both
modes seems to run correct, in the meaning of stability and correct log
replay, after a forced restart on S390 architecture, but further testing is
planned.

Today I started testing ext3 on an IBM zSeries  (s390x in the kernel tree).
It might be interesting for you, that s390x is a 64bit big endian machine.
I will post the results if I face any problems.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Bornträger
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH