Re: Redhat Roswell

So. i removed `no_netdev' from line 543
and reinstalled util-linux + 2fprogs with --force --nodeps

Result: The Mount Fault Messages are gone
but when i do an lsmod there are no jbd and ext3 Module loadet

On an another PC with Roswell (no coustomized Kernel) i can see while
booting
that BEFORE Redhats line (press l or I for ... startup) comes 2 Lines
anything with ext3
and jbd on my System with Kernel 2.4.8 NOT. Is Grub a Possibility ?

Frank