Re: fsck

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 10:34:39AM -0700, Dustin Schuemann wrote: when
> i convert my filesystem to ext3 using tune2fs -j /dev/hdb1 it
> create's it fine but when i change it in fstab to auto. when i
> reboot it says fsck.auto and there is a problem when it says that
> can someone please help.

You need to get the latest development snapshot of e2fsprogs in order
for fsck to be able to support the "auto" filesystem type in /etc/fstab.

Alternatively, you can simply change the filesystem type in fstab to
be "ext3", which will work fine unless you need to swtich back and
forth between kernels that support ext3 and those that don't.

						- Ted