Re: ext3 + autofs4 yields kernel oops

t> It sounds like autofs4 probably has some bugs where it's
t> derferencing freed objects, and it's getting caught by the slab
t> poisoning which the ext3 patch enables.

I've been using ext3 and autofs4 for several months without any such
obvious problems, and I've not had to turn off slab poisoning.  I
build both into the kernel monolithically, though, while it sounds
like Ben builds both as modules.

        <b