Re: Ext3-0.0.5b in Roswell installation?

b> I've upgraded my seawolf to ext3fs with the packages from Roswell
b> (kernel, filesystem, mount, ....), but when doing 'tune2fs -j', it
b> mentions 'Ext3fs version 0.0.5b'...?

tune2fs is a user-space tool, and doesn't actually print the version
of the filesystem in use.  The tool is just being confusing.

b> Isn't version 0.0.7a the latest?

Red Hat's Roswell betas are based on the 2.4 kernel, with more recent
0.9.x versions of ext3.  The 0.0.x series of ext3 are specific to the
2.2 kernel.

        <b