Re: Ext3-0.0.5b in Roswell installation?

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 01:00:38PM -0700, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:

> tune2fs is a user-space tool, and doesn't actually print the version
> of the filesystem in use.  The tool is just being confusing.

I should just remove that part of the version string altogether, since
the ext2 version string in the header file hasn't changed in a very
long time, and e2fsprogs is using its own copy of the header file
(instead of using the one shipped with the kernel), so displaying a
separate version number is really pointless at this stage.

						- Ted