Re: total block size

> > What makes up for the difference?  It's not the "reserved block count"...
> > I checked that.
>
> Overhead --- bitmap blocks, inode tables etc.

Would it be possible for me to calculate how much overhead there is using
only the raw data (that is, without relying on statfs() to do the work for
me)?

I assume it would be a matter of 1.) Knowing what's taking up space
(bitmap blocks, inode tables, etc), 2.) knowing how big each of those are,
and 3.) knowing how many you have.  Can anyone help me with those
particulars?

Thanks...
-Jeff Meininger