Re: OT: compiling e2fsprogs

Andreas.Roth wrote:

> sorry when i am off topic, but: i am trieing to compile the
> new e2fsprogs like the ext3-manual recommend. but it don't
> want to work, and it's look like i need a programm which is
> named "makeinfo".

> make[2]: makeinfo: Kommando nicht gefunden.

Install texinfo. From your distribution or
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/texinfo/ .

> make[2]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses Verzeichnis
> »/tmp/e2fsprogs-1.22/doc«

I recommend you compile 1.23, not 1.22.

http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs/

Next time, unset LANG when the messages are translated ! I'm
not the only can't read a single word in german -:)

--
0 pervalidus {net, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-2717-2399 (Niterói-RJ BR)