Re: Often seeing i_blocks too large after recovery(ies)

According to Andrew Morton:
> I'll review the ext3 code.

Thank you.

> Does this happen on uniprocessor hardware?

Yes, both machines where I've seen this are UP machines with UP
kernels.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
--
Chip Salzenberg       - a.k.a. -       <chip pobox com>
       "Men of lofty genius are most active