Danger! An user can delete root's files!!!

Hi,

I use a Red Hat Linux 7.2 with all the upgrade found on the RedHat website installed. I also have update the KDE to the version 2.2.2.
During the installation I set a mountpoint /master on hda8 but at the first reboot I changed the /etc/fstab to mount the /misc on that partition. Now if root create a file in /misc A NORMAL USER CAN DELETE IT!! This happen only in the /misc directory.
An user can delete a file like this:

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root            0 dic 12 17:53 test

Bye
Fabio Adamo

See the attachments.