Re: More external journal woes.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:37:16PM +1100, Neil Brown wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer to dumpe2fs.
> It looks like e2fsck is writing the superblock from the filesys device
> onto the journal device!

Yup, after I looked at the e2fsck sources for handling external
journals, it became clear that I had never tested it with a journal
that actually needed replaying!  Oops.

It's fixed now, at least in the bitkeeper sources of e2fsprogs.  (See
http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs-hacking.html for info on
how to get the development sources of e2fsprogs.)  I should be release
another WIP snapshot release shortly.

						- Ted