crashing ext3 is easy and reproducible

This is my crash script for 2.4.17-rc1 and rc2

It works exactly as expected first time.

Second time your system is toast with an exception error.
I think it kills the daemon.

I've tried it with varying ram disk sizes, up to 256Mb and
in UP and SMP mode.

The only thing I've seen was putting two of them into a script
with the intention of having a one stop crasher didn't work,-- at least
once.

I've never had it fail to crash when run manually.
I wonder if a time delay is part of it???

The crash occurs in the rm -rf statement and produces enough verbiage
as to scroll the top of the oops off the top of the screen.

Regards

john

#!/bin/sh
#hisdad's script of death