Recommended journal size for /boot

I want to convert the last of my filesystems to ext3.  The only one
left is /boot.  It is not very big however, only about 10MB itself.

Any recommendations on what size journal to put a /boot filesystem of
only 10-20MB?

Oh, BTW: "tunefs -j -J size=..." is awesome.  No more gyrations with dd,
chattr, lilo -R, etc.  Nice!  One note however: even in Stephen's
1.20.WIP.sct-20010216 release, it is an error to use -j without -J ...
I seem to recall that -j without -J size is supposed to estimate a
journal size and create it.

b.