Re: Package Update ?

>On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 05:04:59PM +0100, Jerome Le Tanou wrote:
>> Is it there going to have an update of the RedHat RPM with the last
>> release of kernel and the last release of ext3 ?

>Yes.  I'm building a kernel RPM for some raw IO updates right now, and
>ext3 RPMs are next on the list.

  Any word on when these RPMs will be available?

  Thanks,
  Dale
--
    LICENSE AGREEMENT
 Sender of unsolicited email to dale linuxwebpro com or dale centralva net agrees to pay a $250 per email storage fee. Sender also agrees to pay all costs associated with collection of aforementioned storage fees. Sending unsolicited email to either of these addresses denotes acceptance of these terms. Please make checks for storage fees out to "Dale Lovelace" and address them to:

108 Lasky Ct. #A1
Cary, NC 27511