Re: Package Update ?

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 03:48:23PM +0000, Dale Lovelace wrote:

> >On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 05:04:59PM +0100, Jerome Le Tanou wrote:
> >> Is it there going to have an update of the RedHat RPM with the last
> >> release of kernel and the last release of ext3 ?
>
> >Yes.  I'm building a kernel RPM for some raw IO updates right now, and
> >ext3 RPMs are next on the list.
>
>   Any word on when these RPMs will be available?

ext3 rpms just got held up: I'm chasing two bugs (one hang on orphan
recovery, and one assert fail in the transaction core) right now.  I
think I understand them both but I still need to test the fixes here.
I really want the RPMs to include both fixes so that they get as much
public testing as possible, and I don't want to encourage too many new
users to start running the unfixed version.