Corrupted Files

Hi,

recently I recognized, that some of the files of my laptop (mostly
binary-files, StarCalc, PDF, ...) are corrupted. The files couldn't be
viewed or opened (with SO) anymore.
The files from older backups, before I used ext3-0.0.5 in ordered mode
work still pretty well.
I had no fatal crash or something simillar between these dates (OK, I
had two times a powerloss of my laptop), but nothing unusual.

cu,

Joachim