Re: Corrupted Files

Hi Stephen,

I can provide you with the following details, if you need more
informations pls. tell me how I can obtain the information:
- currently I'm using version 0.0.5d
- e2fsck did't complain anything
- I've been working with 0.0.3 since June last year with this partition
   and I upgraded from 0.0.3b to 0.0.5d
   I'm working now since 22nd of December with 0.0.5d
- I fsck'd the partition before the upgrade - like mentioned in one
   eMail of the list I think
- I try to find out more about the corruption

Cheers,

Joachim