Re: weirdness on powerfail

"Stephen C. Tweedie" wrote:
> When it "errored", what was the error it displayed?

well, I didn't copy it down. I had to get the box back up. Basically, it
said that fsck.ext2 didn't find a valid superblock that described an
ext2 fs..

--
Douglas J. Hunley (Linux User #174778)
http://hunley.homeip.net/			http://hunley.epinions.com/

What are breasts for?  Originally, they were meant to provide milk for
babies.
These days they are used to sell things: newspapers, cars, web sites,
you name it...