Re: 2.2.19/0.0.7a assertion failure

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 02:38:08PM +0100, Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 10:39:21PM +1000, CaT wrote:
>
> > > Still using ext3?  If 6b works and 7a fails, that's definitely useful
> >
> > I thought it might be. :)
>
> I think that the chunk
[chunk snipped]
> is probably responsible for triggering the problem.  (If cdparanoia is
> on which the error happens.)  You could try reverse-applying that
> single chunk to see if that fixes it for you, and I'll hunt around
> that area to see what the real problem is.

I changed the line to:

                written_transaction += c;

recompiled and rebooted. tried ripping again and this time the
assertion wasn't triggered and the rip of the first track completed
without hassle.

--
CaT (cat zip com au)		*** Jenna has joined the channel.
				<cat> speaking of mental giants..