Is this list active?

I subscribed this morning but have no traffic.  Sometimes no traffic is
a good thing.  Since I've gone to ext3 on my 2.4.5 kernel, the only
time I ever had problems was when the filesystems were not unmounted
cleanly and the journal was lost.  About 60 minutes of searching and
reading and I found out how to recreate the journal.

So far, so pleased with ext3fs.

--
      alt.os.linux.caldera FAQ       Linux Step-by-Step guides
                            http://www.ujoint.org