Re: fsck journal replay times (was Re: Is this list active?)

I am a bit concerned here.  We are looking to use ext3 to protect our fs from
accidental power outages (boxes that we don't have much control over).  If I
crash, will I have do a lot of fsck work, or just have the journal replayed
(which I thought was automatic)?

Is this problem a symptom of general ext3 issues or a version mgmt problem?

Charlie