Re: fsck journal replay times (was Re: Is this list active?)

Steve:

Thanks for the reassuring feedback.  Your answer confirms our understanding (and
the great technology from you and your group!)

I have found that once we settled on ext3 and started living with it, we are all
asking how and why we ever lived without it!

Charlie