kernel panic with ext3 and cbq

Hello,

I'm usign Kernel 2.2.19 with ext3 0.0.7b patches. I'm also
using cbq to control bandwidth. The cbq is correctly creating
the classes and queueing disciplines but,  whenever I call cbq stop
I get a kernel panic:

> Aiee, killing interrupt handler
> Kernel panic: Attempted to kill idle task!
> In interrupt handler - not syncing

The exact line in cbq script that is causing the problem is that:
 tc qdisc del dev eth0 root &> /dev/null

I also tried with ext3 0.0.6b and I have the same problem.
Without ext3 cbq works fine.

Any idea?

Renato Araújo

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk!
   Tuco  (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)