Re: kernel panic with ext3 and cbq

"Renato Araújo" wrote:

> Tanx Stephen,
>
> You are right, I just applied that chunk and get the same
> kernel panic. But, what will be the consequences if I
> remove that chunk of the ext3 patch?

This is really surprising.  cbq in 2.2.19 is mature code - I've
used it myself with great success.

Please - make sure the kernel was correctly compiled, leave the
debugging in and send a full report to linux-kernel vger kernel org,
with a Cc to Alexey Kuznetsov <kuznet ms2 inr ac ru>.

If there's sufficient detail in the report for Alexey to reproduce it,
he'll fix it.