success!?!?!? mostly.

Hello,
 I've just compiled 2.4.6 patched for ext3 filesystem and with out
incident the conversion went fine.
System Specs.
Redhat 6.1 (highly hacked on since install on Sep 1999)
kernel 2.4.6
gcc 2.95.2 egcs 2.91.66
XFree 4.1.0

I followed the docs, but I have once issue, on hardboot it still fscks the
drives. Is this a cause of the rc scripts needing tweaking or a fstab
setting.
thanks for the advice and work.
Terry

Achilles' Biological Findings:
        (1) If a child looks like his father, that's heredity.  If he
            looks like a neighbor, that's environment.
        (2) A lot of time has been wasted arguing over what came first
            -- the chicken or the egg.  It was undoubtedly the
            rooster.