enable fulldata journaling

Hi,
well I've deployed ext3 on two machines already and so far it does its
job  excellently  at no (for me) noticable performance loss. I hope it
gets incorporated into stock kernels by Linus soon.

Anyways  I've been hearing about ext3 supporting full-data journalling
on a per-file basis but couldn't find any detailed info about it. Even
tried  grep'ing  throught  the  source. How would I go about getting a
certain  file  fully  journaled?  Is it even possible at this point to
specify it outside of the sourcecode?

Thanks for putting up with my questions :)

 ( o>
 ///\
[Sam]<mailto:sam breakfree com>
http://www.xplo.org/
"finger sam breakfree com" for the public pgp key

* The best source is the source code. *