Re: Question about using ext3 in root partition

This is, AFAIK, simply because the RH installer looks at /etc/fstab
and doesn't know what ext3 is. The only change required (for a RH
upgrade) is to edit /etc/fstab and change the ext3 back to ext2. (Then
after go and change back.)

Don't we all love the transparency of ext3? Oh yeah, baby.

--
B.      http://makelinux.org/    "Always real."    http://realthought.net/
Do more than anyone expects, and pretty soon everyone will expect more.