Information about usage pls

Hi all,

Today I read the post (Andrew Morton) and knew that
there are three options for ext3 (never know before
:-)) I would like to ask where the documentation is or
how I can pass to the mount command to use the other
two (now I saw it is in the data ordered mode)

Thank you very much indeed.

Steve

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!