ext3-2.4-0.9.4-246ac5 problem...

I've updated today the version of ext3 on my laptop
(from 0.9.3 to 0.9.4) and I am unable to boot anymore
(hand copy below):

	VFS: Diskquotas version dquot_6.5.0 initialized
	Journalling Block Device driver loaded
	Invalid operand: 0000
	CPU:	0
	EIP:	0010:[<c01256bf>]
	Kernel panic: attempted to kill init.

Since this is my / fs, I am unable to boot anymore (and of course
I didn't saved my good old kernel), so I'm unable to decode the
oops for the moment. (will do it after I get a rescue cd with the
good fsck version :-( ).

Is this a known issue already corrected ?

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian pop fr alcove com>
|---------------- Free Software Engineer -----------------|