Re: ext3-2.4-0.9.4-246ac5 problem...

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 07:06:16PM +1000, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Oh damn.  I build my -ac kernels with slab debugging, and
> some bozo decided that asking for slab debugging in a
> non-debug kernel is worth a BUG().  grr.
>
> Please, in fs/jbd/journal.c replace `SLAB_POISON' with zero.

Yep, that fixed it. I was just decoding the EIP which pointed
me to kmem_cache_grow when I received your answer. Thanks!

BTW, what about the 2.4.7-ac1 ? Will the existing patch apply
more or less cleanly on it or do you plan to release a patch
for it soon ?

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian pop fr alcove com>