Re: [NFS] Re: Export knfsd/ext3 on doubly patched kernel(knfsd/reiserfs)OK?

Neil Brown writes:
> I've reviewed and revised it and it's current form is at:
>
>  http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/patches/linux/2.4.6-pre1/patch-A-reisernfs
>
> but I found a little bug in knfsd while testing this, so I will
> probably revise it at least once before it goes to Linus.
>
> How stable is ext3fs on 2.4?  I am keen to use it but I need quotas
> and last I heard they weren't there yet...

I've been running it on my development laptop for the last couple of weeks
without problems, but haven't used quotas.  My understanding is that
Andrew has been testing with quotas on, so they should be working (he is
using the quota tools from sourceforge).

Cheers, Andreas