Re: VALinux's 2.4.5 beta kernel with Ext3

Jay Weber wrote:

> I can probably help here testing the above hardware raid and lvm, guess we
> can do software raid with journaled fs now too eh?

Thanks.  I think at this stage it's more appropriate
that I get my act together and do the initial sanity
testing of these things - there's a good chance that
it'll go splat instantaneously :)  No point in wasting
your time on that sort of thing.

It'd be very interesting if you could do some initial
stability, stress and performance testing though?  I
only have an IDE-based 2-way here - things may show
up on larger systems which aren't exposed here.