Ext3 kernel RPMS (2.4.5 & 2.2.19)

Hi,

Mostly for my own use, I prepared two kernel RPM's with Ext3 in them.

They are totally basic:  kernel + ext3 patch, config based on Red Hat
i386-smp config files.  They include an RPM for e2fsprogs based on
Stephen's code.

I am running them happily.

Versions:
2.2.19 + 0.0.7a
2.4.5  + 0.0.6

PLEASE USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THEY CONTAIN EXPERIMENTAL FILE SYSTEM
CODE.

The RPMS's can be found at:

ftp://ftp.clusterfilesystem.com/pub/ext3

Have a good day!

- Peter J. Braam -
http://www.clusterfilesystem.com