RE: padding bug in ext3 util-linux patch

Um, I believe the following field is s_journal_uuid, which
is of u_char type?  So this field at least will be at the
wrong offset.  The following field is s_journal_inum, which
is the __u32 and gets things back at the right alignment.
But if util-linux doesn't use s_journal_uuid, I agree it's
a moot point.

Mitch