not sure how to setup ext3 on a slackware 7.1 system

Hi all,

On my slackware 7.1 system, in rc.S fsck is started.
In fstab there's the following line:
/dev/hda2       /        ext3        defaults,noatime  1   1
from the readme I figured that I should put the line
append="rw rootflags=journal=102"
in lilo.conf
The system boots up, but I get the error message that the
root partition is already rw.
Should I just skip the filesystem check in rc.S? Or what?

Thanks.
Folkert van Heusden
[ www.vanheusden.com ]