Re: ext3+acl

Doing some heavier testing, I caught another assertion failure:
journal_dirty_metadata in transaction.c @ 800
bh->b_next_transaction == transaction

This is easily repeatable by copying lots and lots of little files into a
directory with a default acl.  (kernel source works nicely)

backtrace in kdb goes through:
journal_dirty_metadata
ext3_set_ext_attr
ext_attr_set
acl_ea_set_inode
notify_change
sys_chmod

Only took a couple of minutes of file copying to set off the assert.
Looks like it isn't as bugfree as I had hoped.