patching util-linux-2.11f fails

I tried to use the util-linux patch from Andrew's site last night on
util-linux-2.11f and had no luck getting it to work. I then tried it on
util-linux-2.11d and it worked flawlessly. Didn't try any real
workarounds. Wanted to give everyone heads up on this and see if anyone
else has tried and succeeded/failed. Take care, -peel

john peel
jrp thepeel org