Re: Ext3 kernel RPMS (2.4.5 & 2.2.19)

hi,
is this rpms differ from redhat's rawhide 2.4.5 kernel which seems to
contain ext3. so my question that your rpm contain different ext3
than rh's rpm? or I can simple use rh's rawhide rpms?
thanks.
yours.

ps. please reply to my private address to since I'm not on the list.
thanks.

> Hi,
>
> Mostly for my own use, I prepared two kernel RPM's with Ext3 in them.
>
> They are totally basic:  kernel + ext3 patch, config based on Red Hat
> i386-smp config files.  They include an RPM for e2fsprogs based on
> Stephen's code.
>
> I am running them happily.
>
> Versions:
> 2.2.19 + 0.0.7a
> 2.4.5  + 0.0.6
>
> PLEASE USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THEY CONTAIN EXPERIMENTAL FILE SYSTEM
> CODE.
>
> The RPMS's can be found at:
>
> ftp://ftp.clusterfilesystem.com/pub/ext3
>
> Have a good day!
>
> - Peter J. Braam -
> http://www.clusterfilesystem.com

 -- Levente
 "The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
  ruining the bliss of ignorance."
  "Si vis pacem para bellum!"